Thursday, November 05, 2009

1000th post!

I started the blog back in July 2006 and Ive finally reached my 1000th post. Since ive been so busy with the new sister blog horrorphilia.net I havent had much of a chance recently to update this one as frequently as I would like. There was a time when I actually wrote reviews on a regular basis instead of just posting pics of hot chicks! But in celebration for this milestone I went through the archives (almost 1000 pics!) to find some of my all time favorite hotties. Not all of these chicks are the hottest out there but each one in a different way found a soft spot (hard spot) in my heart (pants).
click on pics for a larger view.








And my favorite individual ass shot!

And a special shout out goes to Cassia Riley. Shes by far the most viewed woman that google search led to my blog.


No comments:

Labels